Nike Gold Ring
Nike Gold Ring was posted on April 30, 2017 at 11:32 am. This image is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. Nike Gold Ring is tagged with Nike Gold Ring, Nike, Gold, Ring..
NikeNi•ke (nī′kē),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Greek goddess of victory.
- one of a series of antiaircraft or antimissile missiles having two or three rocket stages.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The blog post about Nike Gold Ring have 6 pictures , they are Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom. Change Background. Expand Description. ITEM: Vintage 10k Gold Nike Ring, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Property Room, Lydian Gold Ring With Winged Nike Holding A Wreath C. 500B.C. Below are the attachments:
For choosing Nike Gold Ring would you not sometimes take a while and frequently makes men under stress. Since there are several things that need your awareness consequently, it will take you in a marriage band. Properly, listed below are on picking a wedding ring gentleman, four tips.
Modify the Style Guys Such. The very first thing you have to do in picking a wedding band for males is just a a wedding ring to modify the type using the man's type. The ring design can be matched by you with an activity or career they are doing. For example, when the men who love sports including excessive character or have a tough work while in the outdoors, it's better not to use gemstones. Missing or broken jewels can be led to by this.
Change with Character. Related design or product a ring with another personis character may be one solution. For instance, a man who enjoys something standard to be appropriate to use a silver or gold and has a humble temperament ring. So it seems simple and classic in addition, the look of the ring may be built simple.