14k Gold Wedding Ring
This image about 14k Gold Wedding Ring was posted at July 23, 2017 at 10:56 am. It is published in the Wedding Ring category. 14k Gold Wedding Ring is tagged with 14k Gold Wedding Ring, 14k, Gold, Wedding, Ring..
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
14k Gold Wedding Ring have 6 images it's including Solid 14K Yellow Gold 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm Comfort Fit MenWomen Wedding Band Ring, Wear Something Beautiful Every Day! This Trio Of Wedding Rings ., The Most Stylish 14k Gold Wedding Band For Motivate - The Serving Spoon Online - The Serving Spoon Online, Brushed Inlay Wedding Ring In 14k Yellow Gold, Mens Wedding Band, Wedding Ring, 14k Gold Ring, Mens Wedding Ring, Band Ring, Gold Band, Yellow Gold Ring, Unique Wedding Ring, Five Stone 14K Gold Diamond Mens Wedding Ring 1.5ct - Ye .. Following are the attachments:
You are perplexed about exactly what the ideal 14k Gold Wedding Ring for your wedding and how exactly? Here we offer some suggestions to help you ascertain the marriage costume: Program a budget. Before undertaking numerous items to pick and establish the wedding dress, you need to ensure a particular budget for a marriage dress. Remember, you're merely within the early stages of planning a wedding, that is preparing to get a wedding dress.
Discovering these details via a study that is minor you can certainly do over the wedding newspaper that is / that is internet, to obtain information about developments and the newest enhancements round the designs wedding gown. In addition to this if you have relatives / associates / acquaintances who live while in wedding dress' subject. Ask them about your great wedding gown to complete.
Even though the weddingdress is very important that you use, do not forget that you can still find several things you need to spend and shell out for different equipment needs of one's wedding day. Set of plan for a wedding attire and keep. Execute a little study to acquire information that would be helpful like an essential guide in picking a wedding dress.